2021年12月2日 星期四

What the goal I want to achieve?


Q:Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? 
What is it? What’s your plan? 

I have a short-term goal right now.

I want to take the TOEIC and reach the graduation threshold of 680 points.

Although 680 points is enough me to graduate, but I want to get higher score.

Actually, I want to get Golden certificate.

My plan is STEP BY STEP!!!If I fail for the first time, then I will try it again.

The practical thing I need to do is study hard, increase my vocabulary, listen Podcast about learning English, read some news from CNN, or BBC.

The goal meaning is that you have to stick it until you achieve it and there is no shortcut to be success.

"A goal without a method is nonsense."

4 則留言:

  1. What a powerful quote: A goal without a mentod is nonsense. Totally agree!

    回覆刪除
  2. I think you must get black certificate~

    回覆刪除
  3. Your English ability is good, keep going!

    回覆刪除
  4. I believe in you. Just try your best and don't give up!

    回覆刪除

MRT Etiquette

  搭捷運常見的禮節問題 | MRT Etiquette | 好想講英文